Friday 4 September 2015

TV Presenter Cat Deeley Expecting First Baby

Cat Deeley and Patrick Kielty
Husband Patrick Kielty, the Irish comedian, recently said he hopes "any child we might have has Cat's looks and my accent".

The couple married in 2012 after having been friends for years
TV presenter Cat Deeley is expecting a baby.
The 38-year-old announced the news on Twitter: "Exciting news.... Paddy and I are so happy to be expecting our first child in the Spring..... Lucky us."
She married Irish comedian and fellow presenter Patrick Kielty, 44, in September 2012.
The So You Think You Can Dance presenter and Kielty were old friends before they became romantically involved earlier in that year.
Deeley said later the couple were not planning a family for a while.
She said: "We're starting with a cake and we're going to move up," she joked.
"Do you see what I'm saying? I'm starting with one oven and going to another one."
Kielty recently joked about their future children, saying: "I hope any child we might have has Cat's looks and my accent.
"With our two strong accents, we basically needed subtitles or a UN translator."

No comments:

Post a Comment